Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25, 2009

Would you believe this was the only picture I took today?  In my defense, today was the start of a mysterious stomach bug that had me out of commission for a few days.  In fact, the next few posts will most likely reflect the massive amounts of being a slug that I accomplished - which was about all I could muster.  

Anyway, back to this picture.  We were on our way to my parents' house to help them cut wood so we got Nathaniel all decked out in woods apparel (long sleeves, long pants, high socks) even though it was 80 degrees outside.  He insisted on wearing his flannel even though he didn't need it quite yet and it HAD to be buttoned up completely.  Don't ask.  And of course, you can't go cut wood without your chainsaw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment