Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13, 2009

It was a busy day - moving and cleaning and packing and moving some more. Who am I kidding, though. All I really did was keep the kids out of the way. A lot of good having ME there was!

Nate found a quiet spot out back to collect his thoughts.


Nate and I loved this baby snake that Alex found (and played with for quite some time before we realized what he was playing with) under the "welcome" mat at the back door. Nate held him very gently and played with him for a long while, I think he even named him "Joe" or something. Finally I suggested we let Joe go so he could go find his family and Nate released him into a rotting log so he could make a home.

There are rocks like this one everywhere on my parents' property - such fun! Growing up the farm next door to my grandparents' house was covered in these stones and we made playgrounds of fun out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment