Thursday, October 1, 2009

Up and running...

***UPDATE*** (10/22/09)
It's taking me much longer than anticipated to get up to date so please bear with me! I am catching up a week or so at a time but it's painstakingly slow. I promise to keep adding so please check back and sooner rather than later I'll be caught up!

---Original Post---
After much delay, I am officially back up and running in iPhoto and therefore will be bringing my photo-a-day blog up to date over the next week or so. I appreciate your patience as I transferred (literally) thousands of photos off my computer to free up some much needed disk space so I can continue to actually RUN my computer, too. Thanks for sticking it out and enjoy catching up on what we've been doing around here in the last month!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I love new people especially when they comment and even more when they have my name...lol. It is not that common. How do you pronounce your name though? I pronounce mine like Shauna and have always been called Shana with a long a sound or Shanna like hannah. I tol dmy mom all the time when I was growing up that she couldn't spell because i would get so aggravated being called the wrong name. Oh well, what can you do? I do like that it is different though. You little monster is a doll by the way. Feel free to stop by anytime.

    ReplyDelete