Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6, 2011...Adventures in Sleeping

Nate has a thing with sleeping in various locations throughout the house.  On certain nights I'm all for indulging his little escapades.  One night he might sleep in a "cave" of couch cushions and blankets he built in the living room.  He's slept in his closet, on the floor of his brothers room, under his brother's crib, and he even slept in the tub once if I recall correctly!  Anyway, this particular night he wanted to sleep on the couch in the front room, right outside our bedroom.  He goes to bed quietly, falls asleep easily, and sleeps all night so I have no objections to his little sleepover adventures.  I'm not sure what the attraction is, but it's not hurting anyone and so it's a battle I choose not to fight.  Look at that face...does he look troublesome to you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment