Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15, 2009

We headed down to camp today to enjoy this beautiful weather.  I snapped over 200 pictures today but like this one of both my boys because they are simultaneously looking at me and that's a rare treat.  Granted the look on their face says "Have you lost your mind, Woman!" but I assure you that is NOT because I had (seconds earlier) busted out into a (horrible) rendition of "Who Let the Dogs Out?" in a feeble attempt to get them to look my way.  I wouldn't do that.  Not me.  That would be crazy.



Oh, and if you're wondering why Alex has headphones on it's because we were down to camp to sight in our guns for opening day of deer season this weekend.  They're his shooting muffs (previously Nate's but he's moved up to big boy "plugs").  Nate brought his bubble blower pistol to sight in as well.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the things we moms do to get those faces to look at us. I've never personally tried "Who Let The Dogs Out" but I'll be sure to keep that in mind for next time! {wink}

    ReplyDelete