Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010

Dave and the boys picked me up at work today and we went over to Cobbs Hill for lunch.  We got hot dogs at the street vendor and let the kids run on the playground.  The weather was gorgeous - sun and 70s.  It was great to get out of the office!!  Nathaniel wanted to come into work with me when we left the playground and when he found out he couldn't he wouldn't give me a kiss goodbye.  Instead he yelled, "Good BYE, mean KNUCKLEHEAD!"  I think he was mad at me!



That night we went to Melon Bean to meet up with Tiff & Brie.  I snapped this photo of Bug just before we left.  He's clutching his beloved "Bolt" (who is FILTHY right now from being dragged around on his "leash"!) and looks so grown up!  If you look closely you can still see remnants of the whiskers he had drawn on his face at school for his Easter celebration!  He asked me, "Mommy, do these whiskers make me look silly?"  I told him he looked very handsome but when it came time to meet his precious Brie, he was found scrubbing them off in the bathroom because he "didn't want to look silly for Brie".  Awww.....


1 comment:

  1. Those paint buckets were at Lowe's. I checked Walmart first and they told me they use to carry them but didn't any longer - but yours might still have them!

    ReplyDelete