Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3, 2010

Dave headed down to camp on Friday night and the next morning we were supposed to join Tiffany and Brie for some Easter Festival fun before heading down to join him for an overnight.  That morning Nathaniel was up by 6:30, dressed within 15 minutes, and chomping at the bit to get going.  At 8:30 I went to look for him and found him sitting, buckled into his carseat, in the car waiting for me to be ready to leave.  The Easter festivities weren't supposed to start until 1:00 PM so I didn't see that happening.  I canceled on Tiff and Brie and got to throwing some stuff together for the trip.  I told Nathaniel he would have to wait but if he wanted to leave that badly, we'd hit the road.  He patiently sat in the car for almost an hour and a half while I threw stuff together and finished up some things so we could go. 

1 comment:

  1. These photos remind me of how much I miss camping and how much I am looking forward to it again this year! The freedom of the outdoors is so nice for the kids! We got blessed with the best weather we have had in years for Easter!

    ReplyDelete