Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 2011...Another First!

My first day home as a temporary Work-At-Home/Stay-At-Home-Mom (it's only for 3 weeks so don't get too excited!) had the boys and I meeting up with the Ciravolas for a new first!  Ice skating!  Alex and I went around 1.5 times while he kung fu gripped my hands, but he stayed upright and gave it a whirl so I'm very proud of him.  My fearless Bug didn't need me and while he rarely took his hands off the wall, he went out there guns blazing and gave it his best shot!  Nate was actually mad at himself because he "couldn't skate" right off the bat so I had to explain to him that it's a difficult skill that he needs to practice.  Hopefully that will be enough motivation for him to want to try again.  I was very proud of both my boys for giving it a shot!  They did fabulously for their first time in skates!


1 comment:

  1. Love the shot of Nate! You must share the one of Chloe and Alex with me. I have photos for you as well. Even cute ones of you with Alex!

    ReplyDelete