Friday, February 18, 2011

February 18, 2011...Spring Thaw

We had temperatures in the near 60s today (which felt downright BALMY, compared to the negative temps we have been experiencing!).  Unfortunately, with warm weather comes snow melting...which at our new house, apparently means pond season.  Luckily I have two boys who love to be wet and muddy and enough wine to make me not care (ha!) - seriously though, I have to remember they (and most things in my house that they may come in contact with) are 100% washable.  Nate even got to dispatch his "fire boat" today to rescue a poor little girl named Hannah who was trapped when a tree fell on her (gotta love his imagination!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks kind of like our back yard. You should give him some newspaper and let him make paper boats like Curious George. You could even get the book and read it to him. I liked that one!

    ReplyDelete