Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011...10 on 10

Today is the tenth of the month so I'm participating in the Ten on Ten photo challenge wherein I take one photo every hour for ten hours on the 10th of the month.  This month I chose the theme travel in honor of the upcoming adventure the boys and I are taking down to NYC.  Seven hours in a car alone with two children ages 2 and 4 sounds like fun, no?  It'll actually be our second trip down there and before they were 18 months and 3 so it's got to be better than that and that went quite smoothly!  Regardless, the only photos I took today were for 10 on 10 which you can see here.  But I offer the 365 Project an outcast photo that didn't make the "cut" (I took too many actually and since it's not called 11 on 10, I'll share the extra one here...).

No comments:

Post a Comment