Saturday, January 1, 2011

Launch of Project 365 for 2011

**Alternately titled - Remember me!?!?**

I had big plans for this blog last year but with a series of computer issues and data storage complications, it just became too much to keep up on and then I had fallen so far behind I was overwhelmed and, well, was just never quite able to get back in the saddle.


So with that pathetic story told, I am here today to announce that I'm taking another (slightly modified, tweaked, and collaborative) stab at this photo-a-day thing in the new year.  My fabulous friend, Heidi, my fellow photographer-in-crime, blogger extraordinaire and all things inspiration and motivation for me, dangled the idea of taking part in Project 365 this year.  She had read about it on one of her blogs and thought it would be a great way for us to focus some attentions on that which we love most - taking photos.  Usually of those that we love most - our friends and families.

I'm still learning the premise behind the concept and have not fully committed to executing it exactly as it was intended, but I like the framework and will use this as a spring board to get my photo-a-day journal back up and running.

What would a new year be without new starts and fresh beginnings?!?  So join me as I attempt to post my year's "story" one photo at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment